Outsmart Cancer - Fundamentals (4 night) Retreat Program
09-12-2019 to 13-12-2019
55 Rayner Court, Yarra Junction, Victoria, 3797 - Open in Google Maps
- 4 night retreat
- Facilitated by our expert therapeutic team including Daniel Cerny, Liz Stillwell and Professor Craig Hassed
- Learn the fundamentals of mind-body medicine to improve your recovery outcomes and state of wellbeing
- Connect, share and feel supported in a group of like-minded people
- Feel empowered for the next chapter of your life
What you think and do at the best of times is important for overall health, but when you are faced with cancer your day-to-day lifestyle choices and the quality of your thoughts become critical.
This five-day cancer retreat focusses on the key principles of mind-body medicine, to help you manage and overcome the challenges of cancer. Designed to complement your existing medical treatments or complementary therapies, this program emphasises the importance of reducing stress and removing physical, emotional and mental blocks that may be hindering the body's own natural healing processes.
Over 5 life-changing days, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of mind-body medicine, and the practical things you can do in your everyday life to maximise your body’s own healing potential, reduce stress and help you cope better with the challenges of a cancer diagnosis.
- Share your thoughts, feelings and experiences, and feel the support of like-minded people who are also navigating life after diagnosis.
- Develop a lifestyle action plan for realistic physical, mental and emotional results.
- Feel deeply nourished and revitalised with anti-inflammatory plant-based wholefoods.
- Explore your own emotional wellbeing, your deeper purpose and meaning in life, your support networks and your relationships.
- Return home ready to move forward with optimism, empowerment and a deep sense of inner peace
Cost starts from $1,690 per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation. This cost covers all elements of the program, including educational sessions, delicious organic plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, freshly squeezed juices, herbal teas and dandelion coffee. Financial assistance may be available for people experiencing financial hardship.
Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre.
WORLD CANCER DAY PROMOTION
10% OFF ALL 2019 CANCER PREVENTION & MANAGEMENT RETREATS
in Victoria’s Yarra Valley. For bookings made during the month of February 2019.
Call 1300 651 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and QUOTE WCD19 to secure your discounted rate.